Wednesday 23 April 2014

18th birthday celebrations

Hello everyone
Today's card has been made to celebrate a friend's daughter's 18th birthday -
I began by making a card blank using lilac centura pearl card and my Ultimate Pro. I matted and layered the card blank with silver and lilac centura pearl and an embossed piece of white card (embossed using a free Sheena Douglas embossing folder which came the latest Inspirations magazine).
I created the sentiment using Clarity stamps' letterbox and numbers kit. I masked each of the squares and ovals and then added a little milled lavender distress ink to the bottom of the letters and numbers. I then cut the image out with a Spellbinder's card basics A and matted and layered it onto silver and lilac centura pearl.
The champagne bottle has been cut from lilac centura pearl card and a free die which came with a Creative Expressions magazine sent to me by my mother in law - thank you Irene.
The flowers were made using a little stamp from Hobbycraft (it was only £1 and is brilliant for creating little flower arrangements). I stamped and heat embossed it using a lilac embossing powder and then cut them out and arranged as shown.
To finish I added some lilac gems (from the Ribbon Girl) to the centres of the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.

Lesley




No comments:

Post a Comment