Wednesday 2 April 2014

Another Mother's day card

Hello
On Sunday I posted a card which I had made for my mum and today I am showing the card I made for my mother-in-law -
They are very similar but this time I used jade and ivory centura pearl card. I used the same Tonic corner die but used Tonic's rose circle doily and a layering square to cut the centre panel. 


The little flowers were made using Tonic's petal pairs punches and I added a pearl coloured with a green Promarker to the centre of each flower.
I heat embossed the sentiment with Cosmic Shimmer Lapis pearl lustre embossing powder and cut it out using a circle nestie. I added it to the card with Pinflair so it would stand proud of the lace doily. To finish I attached tiny pearls which I coloured with a green Promarker.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment