Thursday 17 April 2014

Feline birthday celebrations

Good evening folks

The challenge at I love Promarkers this week is Cats and/or dogs and here is may card for the challenge - 
I began with a 8 inch card blank which I matted and layered with papers from LOTV's Shabby shack paper pad. I created the border by punching a strip of paper with Tonic's rose border punch and then added 2 strips of papers cut from a striped paper in the pad.
I cut a Tonic rose doily from a green paper from the pad and attached it to the card base.
The image is Penny Black's Uplifting experience which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • cat - satin, mustard, raw sienna and pale pink
  • washing - powder blue, cornflower, meadow green, apple, leaf green, ivory and saffron
  • pegs - tan, sandstone and caramel
  • washing line - sandstone and caramel
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's decorative labels 8, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and then attached to the card with foam pads. I then added two sentiment tags using LOTV's sentiment tags stamp set.
To finish I added some pearls (coloured with an apple Promarker) as shown.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - #215-cats and/or dogs

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, just perfect for the Cats or Dogs challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Thanks a lot for joining us, hope to see you back soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete