Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring time

Hello folks and how are you all today

My week of appointments is going well - 2 down, 4 to go. The one today is one I am not looking forward to - the dentist for some major work. Trying my best not to think about it and focus on the fact it will all be over after 11 today until Friday when I'll be back there again. As I said major work.

Enough of my moaning onto the crafting. The Ribbon Girl challenge this week the April card challenge and they would like to see your spring creations. Here is my card for the challenge - 
I began with a 6 inch scalloped card blank which I matted and layered with some LOTV Perfect pair papers which I cut with Tonic's layering square dies and dotty lace dies. I then added some lace and ribbon from the Ribbon Girl.
The image is LOTV's James daisy (ST484) which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • James - GB1, GB3 and GB5
  • flowers - CT3, CT4 and OR1
  • grass - CG2 and DG3
  • sky - IB1
I cut James out with scissors and attached him to the card base with Pinflair. To finish I added some flowers from the Ribbon Girl.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - April card challenge - 'Spring'

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment