Monday 21 April 2014

Up, up and away

Hello folks.
I hope you are all enjoying the last day of the Easter break. Today is the last day of my Easter holiday - it's back to work tomorrow. It has been a lovely holiday - spending time with my family and friends and also having time to spend in the garden and in my craft room. 
This weeks challenge at Crafty Little Fairies is 'Up and away' and I must admit I had to dig deep into my stamp box to find the one I have used for this card!
I began by matting and layering a 6 inch card blank with some core'dinations and Docrafts Especially for you papers. I then wrapped a piece of turquoise ribbon (from my stash) around the card.
The image is from Daisy and Dandelion (Docrafts) called Happy Birthday and is one of the first stamps I bought when I first began stamping. I coloured this cute little chap with the following Promarkers - 
  • balloon - soft green, mint green, turquoise and grey green
  • bear - ice grey 1, ice grey 2, ice grey 3, ice grey 4, black, soft green, mint green and turquoise
  • shadow - warm grey 1 and warm grey 3
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out with an oval nestie and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then matted the image onto a Spellbinder's lacy oval and attached it to the card with foam pads.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment