Tuesday 13 May 2014

Owl always love you

Good morning folks

The folks at Penny Black Saturday challenge would like to see projects made with "Your favourite Penny Black stamp". I don't have many Penny Black stamps so it could be said that they are all my favourite. I chose to use "Owl always love you" - 
I began by matting and layering a 6 inch card blank with papers from LOTV's Heartfelt paper pad and wrapped some red lace from the Ribbon Girl round the top papers.
I stamped the image and coloured it with the following Promarkers - 
  • hearts - poppy, berry red and crimson
  • owls - ice grey 1, ice grey 2, ice grey 3, ice grey 4, ice grey 5, poppy, berry red and crimson
  • sky - pastel blue and denim blue
  • ground - olive green
I cut the image out with Spellbinder's heart circles and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. Once out of the die I inked the outer edge with peeled paint distress ink and attached the topper to the card with foam pads.
To finish I added some heart gems to the die cut.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk - May challenge - favourite Penny Black Stamp
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - May challenge - anything goes

Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley



4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the sketch and beautiful circle die cut used!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a real toughie choosing your fav PB stamp but you have made a lovely card with the one you chose.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute and I love the heart die cut you used, compliments the image perfectly.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a darling design Lesley.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete