Friday 6 June 2014

Birthday Flowers

Good Morning everyone

Today is my mother in law's birthday and here is the card I made for her - 
I began by covering a 8 inch card blank with a piece of pink centura pearl which I embossed with an Embossalicious Regency swirls embossing folder. I punched both sides of a piece of white centura pearl with a Tonic Twisted twine border punch and added some pink spotty ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl). I then attached the border to the card base.
Using Tonic's twisted twine die set I cut a square from pink centura pearl. I then cut the topper using all the dies in the set and white centura pearl. I attached it to the card base with foam pads.
The image is from LOTV's Beautiful Blooms art pad which I cut out with a Spellbinder's circle nestie. I inked whilst still in the die with spun sugar distress ink and then attached to the card with foam pads.
The sentiment is from LOTV's sentiments to fit a scrol stamp set which I cut using Spellbinder's Reflective moment. I inked whilst still in the die with spun sugar distress ink and then attached it to the card with foam pads.

Happy Birthday Irene.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley




No comments:

Post a Comment