Friday 13 June 2014

Fluttering by

Good evening folks
Yeah it's Friday evening!! I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned.
It is time for this months Lovely Lili challenge at the Ribbon Girl and Mary and Andrea would like to see girlie creations. Here is my card for the challenge - 
I began by matting and layering some papers from LOTV's Shabby Shack paper pad. I added some ribbon and lace from the Ribbon Girl and then attached the whole thing to a 6 inch scalloped card blank which I had inked with tumbled glass distress ink.
The image is called Fluttering (ST505) from LOTV which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • hair - burnt sienna, walnut and henna
  • skin - satin, blush and dusky pink
  • clothes and shoes - duck egg, rock pool, capri blue, meadow green, green shoot, leaf green, cool grey 1 and cool grey 3
  • wings - ivory and pastel beige
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using Die-namics stitched circle STAX and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled galss distress ink. I matted the image onto a Die'sire circle doily and then onto a Spellbinder's grand decorative circles one. I then attached the image to the card base with foam pads.
I then went to town with the lovely flowers from the Ribbon Girl. I inked some white flowers with tumbled glass distress ink and added a hat pin which I made using a kit from The Hobby House. 
To finish I added a butterfly cut using Tonic's marazine blue die set.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - June lovely lili challenge - girlie
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - challenge 223-stripes
Many thanks for stopping by
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete