Sunday 29 June 2014

Strut your stuff

Good morning folks
Happy Sunday to you all.
My card today features a free stamp from Crafter's Comapanion - 
I began by covering a 6 inch with a paper from Sruffy Little Cat darks paper pad. Then I cut another of the papers with the outer 2 dies from Tonic's Happy Birhday die set. I matted this onto the card base. I cut 4 Spellbinder's springs from black centura pearl and added them to the four corners of the card.
The image is Jess, a free Scruffy Little Cat stamp from Crafter's Companion which  I coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • hair - GB8, GB10 and EB5
  • skin - FS2, FS3, TN2, TN3 and CR1
  • eyes - JG1
  • clothes, hat and boots - PL2, PL3, BGR2 and BGR4
  • ground - BG1
  • sky - IB1, TB1 and TB2
I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's oval nestie, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and then matted it onto a larger oval nestie cut from another paper from the pad. I attached the image to the card with foam pads.
The sentiment is from Jessica stamp set which I cut out with Spellbinder's reflective moments and inked whilst still in the die with seedless preserve distress ink. I attached it to the centre of the bottom of the card with Pinflair.
To finish I added some black pearls to the corners of the card.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I enjoy reading them.
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment