Friday 25 July 2014

Golden Wedding Take 2

Hello

Today's card is a commission which I completed sometime ago -
I began by cutting a Die'sire create-a-card Decadence from ivory centura pearl. I then trimmed the die cut to create a square topper. I matted the topper onto a piece of gold centura pearl, trimmed using my perfect layers tools, then matted it onto a piece of ivory centura pearl, trimmed again with the perfect layers tool and then attached to a 8 inch card blank which I had covered with gold centura pearl.
I used the centre of the decadence die cut, turned it on its end and attached it to the centre of the card with Pinflair. I cut several Die-namics plentiful petals from gold cetura pearl and Die-namics flourishes from ivory centura pearl and attached them to the card as shown.
I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment and cut it out using Spellbinder's Splendid circles. I inked whilst still in the die with old paper distress ink and attached it to the centre of the card with foam pads.
To finish I added some gold gems to the centre of the flowers.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley





No comments:

Post a Comment