Monday 14 July 2014

Golden wedding

Hello everyone

Today's card is another commission I made some time ago - 
I began by making a card blank using Die'sire create-a-card Aurora and ivory cetura pearl. I then backed the card front with gold cenura pearl.
I cut a champagne bottle (which came free with a Tattered lace magazine) from gold centura pearl and attached it to the card. 
I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment and cut it out with Spellbinder's Splendid circles. I inked whilst still in the die with old paper distress ink and attached the sentiment to the centre of the card with Pinflair.
I cut several Die-namics plentiful petals and attached them to the card with Pinflair. To finish I added some gold gems to the centre of the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment