Thursday 17 July 2014

Happy Everything

Good evening folks
How are we all - enjoying this beautiful weather I hope. My card today is perfect for a day like today and something I would rather be doing than working !!!!!
I began by covring a 8 inch card blank with some dark blue core'dinations. I then embossed a smaller piece of light blue core'dinations using an Embossalicious clouds embossing folder which I sanded back to reveal the core and then attached to the card base.
The images are from Molly Bloom. I stamped the little girl first, then masked her while I stamped the beach huts. I coloured the image with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • skin - TN1, TN2, TN3 and CR1
  • hair - EB3 and EB5
  • bikini and headscarf - HB1, HB2 and HB3
  • rubber ring - PP1, PP2, PP5 and PP6
  • ice cream - EB2, EB8 and IG1
  • beachhuts - CT2, CT3, CT4, EB1, EB2, IG1, CR2, CR4, CR5, TB1, TB2 and TB4
  • bunting - EB2, PP5, PP6, TB1, TB5, CR2 and CR5
  • sky - IB1, TB1 and TB2
  • sand - GB1, GB3, GB6 and GB8
I cut the image out and matted it onto a piece of dark blue core'dinations. I attached it to the card base with foam pads.
The sentiments is from LOTV's happy circular sentiments which I cut out using a Spellbinder's circle nestie. I inked the sentiment whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and then matted it onto a scalloped circle nestie cut from dark blue core'dinations.
The bunting is LaLa land heart bunting which I cut from kraft card and then added various other papers to the kraft base. I attached it to the top of the card with Pinflair and added some blue pearls (from the Ribbon Girl) to the bunting.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 267-splish splash splosh
I am also going to enter this card into the Spectrum Noir facebook challenge which is "Summer" this month.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.
Lesley




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete