Friday 18 July 2014

Happy Golden Anniversary

Good morning folks

Yeah Friday again. Only 3 more working days before the summer break - hooray.
Here is today's card - 
This year is a special year for me with lots of golden wedding anniverary celebrations including my parents in September. This card is one I made for my Aunt and Uncle and is actually gold and teal although the gold looks a little green in this photo. It is very simple really.
I began by embossing a piece of teal centura pearl paper with an Embossalicious Regency swirls embossing folder. I then matted this onto a 6 inch card blank.
Using gold centura pearl (all the papers I have used is from a Tattered lace cetura pearl paper and card pack) and Tonic's square base Affections and all my love Affections insert dies. I used all the insert dies (not the heart cutting dies) to leave the design in the card stock.
I then heat embossed a sentiment with gold embossing powder and cut it out with one of the small heart dies. I inked the edge of the die cut with old paper distress ink. I attached it to the card with Pinflair.
To finish I added a Tattered lace bow and a pearl to the centre to covered up the foam pads I used for dimension.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment