Wednesday 2 July 2014

Meet Hayley

Hello Folks

Another Scruffy Little Cat card today - 
This card features Hayley and some beautiful papers from LOTV (part of a recent prize courtesy of the Ribbon Girl and LOTV - thank you ladies).
I began by matting and layering a 8 inch card blank with papers from LOTV's timeless Victorian paper pad (these paper are absolutley stunning - could be my new favourite). I then made a border using Tonic's dotty lace border punch, another paper from the pad and a piece of velvet ribbon and lace from the Ribbon Girl, and attached to the centre of the card.
I cut 4 corners using Tonic's pansy corners die, attached them to the card and added some pearls to the flower on each die cut. I then cut a Tonic dotty lace circle and attached to the card with foam pads.
The image is Hayley from Crafter's Companion's Scruffy Little Cat range which I coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • skin - FS1, FS3 and FS5
  • hair - TN7, TN8 and EB8
  • eyes - JG1
  • lips - CR8 and blender
  • eyeshadow - HB1 and HB2
  • clothes, shoes and bag - BT3, BT4, BT5, HB1, HB2 and HB3
  • jewellery box - GB1, TN3, EB3, IG1, IG2 and a gold gel pan
  • ground - BG1
  • sky - IB1, TB1 and TB2
I cut the image out using a Spellbinder's oval nestie, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and attached to the card with Pinflair.
I made 3 flowers using a Tonic petal pairs punch and scraps of the papers. To finish I added sone more pearls to the centre of the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. It is lovely to read them.
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment