Sunday 6 July 2014

Summer Fun with Tilda

Hello folks
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
The challenge this month at Crafty Little Fairies is Summer Fun and here is my card for the challenge - 
I began by using my new Spellbinder's grand decorative ovals to make a card blank. I cut the largest die in the set using white centura pearl, scored it and folded it to make the base. I then matted some brown paper from First Edition's Summer Breeze paper pad. I then cut a smaller decorative oval from another of the papers and added that to the card as shown.
The image is Bikini Tilda from Magnolia which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • hair - raw sienna, terracotta and henna
  • skin - putty, sunkissed pink and coral
  • bikini, shoes and flowers - oasis, island lagoon and turquoise
  • sand - mustard and sandstone
  • sky - pastel blue, blue pearl and denim blue
I cut the image out using a Spellbinder's oval nestie, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and matted onto a Spellbinder's floral oval cut from another of the papers from the pad. I attached the image to the card using foam pads.
I then made lots of flowers using scraps of the papers and Tonic's petal pairs punches. I added some pearls to the centre of some of the flowers.
To finish I added some Memory Box clouds cut from white centura pearl which I attached to the card with Pinflair.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by 
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. This shaped design is just fabulous and I love all the flowers you made - so pretty :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete