Saturday 26 July 2014

This boot is made for walking

Hello everyone and a very happy Saturday to you all

The challenge at I love Promarkers is monochrome and here is my fairly simpe card for the challenge -
I began by making a A5 card blank from black centura pearl and mu Ultimate Pro.
I stamped the image from House of Zandra and coloured it with the following Promarkers -
  • boot - ice grey 1, ice grey 2, ice grey 3, ice grey 4, ice grey 5, 
  • shadow - warm grey 1 
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's matting basics A and inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink. I then matted and layered the image using my perfect layers tool, black card and a grey paper from my stash.
To finish I added some flowers and brads from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - challenge 229 - monochrome

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Very classy and lovely flowers! I can't seem to see a link to follow your blog?
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to follow my blog now Lucy.
      Many thanks
      Lesley

      Delete
  2. Elegant and lovely. Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers for the Monochrome challenge. Hope to see you back again soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this image and the colouring is super Mx

    ReplyDelete