Thursday 24 July 2014

White Christmas

Hello everyone
This weeks challenge at Allsorts is white on white and as it is the summer break (ie. the great Christmas card craftathon) I decided to make a Christmas card.
I began by embossing a piece of white card with an Embossaicious snowflake embossing folder. I trimmed the embossed card to 7 and a half inches and matted it onto a piece of rainbow mirricard.
The stamp is by Chloe (a recent purchase at the Doncaster show) which I heat embossed with a WOW embossing powder (also from Chloe at the Doncaster show) called Frosty snowman.
I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's Grand decorative circles one and attached it to the card base with Pinflair.
I added a Tattered Lace bow cut from white centura pearl card and added a button (from the Ribbon Girl) to the centre of the bow.

I would like enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 268 - white on white

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'White on White' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Lesley, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete