Monday 4 August 2014

Christmas from me to you

Hello Folks and a very happy Monday to you all

The challenge at I love Promarkers this week is ribbons and here is my card for the challenge - 
This is another simple card which is quick to make and cheap to post. 
I began by covering a 6 inch card blank with a paper from my Christmas stash. I then cut another paper with 2 dies from Tonic's Just a note die set and attached to the card base.
The image is Me to you from Docrafts which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • hat and coat - berry red, ruby, crimson, cool grey 1, gold, black and cool grey 5
  • bear - ice grey 1, ice grey 3, ice grey 5 and arctic blue
  • snow - icicle
  • sky - pastel blue

I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's circle nestie and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I cut a Spellbinder's Stately circle from the red paper and attached my image to it. I added the completed topper to the card base with foam pads and attached a ribbon bow from my stash.
To finish I stamped a sentiment from LOTV's Christmas handwritten sentiments.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete