Saturday 9 August 2014

Sweet snowman

Good morning folks

Another Christmas card today -
I began by covering a 6 inch card blank with a white and red Christmas paper from my stash. I then cut a square using the outer 2 dies from Tonic's square base affections die set and a red Christmas paper from my stash.
The image is from Penny Black called Sweet snowman which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • snowman - icicle, April shower, orange and mandarin
  • hat and scarf - berry red, ruby, crimson, bright green and forest green
  • present - berry red, ruby, crimson, bright green, forest green and gold
  • sky - pastel blue

I cut the image out with Tonic's layering squares and stamped a Penny Black sentiment in the corner. I attached it to the card base with foam pads.
I added some snowflakes cut using Spellbinder's create a flake 4 and some white card which I attached to the card with foam pads. To finish I added some silver gems to the centre of each snowflake.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - August challenge - anything goes

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Lesley. it is so fresh looking and it really looks like your image is in the snow. thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love this PB stamp and it is just perfect for CAS style too - love the fun sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts @Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete