Wednesday 3 September 2014

20 years and still going strong

Hello folks

Today is my hubby and my 20th wedding anniversary. I am not quite sure where the last 20 years have gone. I decided to have a play with his card this year and made one of the popular exploding cards. I found the instructions on the internet by just putting exploding card into the search engine. After viewing lots of different sites and you tube videos I used the instructions from www.splitcoaststampers.com. And here is my exploding card - 
I used the following products - 
  • ivory centura pearl cardstock
  • First Edition's J'adore paper pad
  • Tonic's All my Love Affections insert die set
  • Xcut hearts dies
  • Die'sire Heart doilies die set
  • Ultimate Pro score board


Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings


Lesley 

No comments:

Post a Comment