Thursday 18 September 2014

A white Christmas

Hello Folks

Today's card began as a "What if" moment and another attempt to keep postage costs down. Although it started as a small card it ended up being a 8 inch square which is not cheap to post. Never mind I'll just have to keep on trying.
I began by embossing a piece of white centura pearl with an Embossalicious snowflake embossing folder and matting it onto a piece of silver mirriboard.
I punched another strip of silver mirriboard with Tonic's rose border punch and attached it to the centre of the card.
I then I cut a Tonic Dragonfly delights from white centura pearl and silver mirriboard and the outer 2 dies in the set. I cut a Christmas insert ( a holly one) from white centura pearl and mounted it onto silver mirriboard. I attached it to the dragonfly delights die cut with foam pads and then attached the whole thing to the card with foam pads.
To finish I attached a sentiment cut using silver mirriboard and a Tattered Lace die. 

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment