Wednesday 10 September 2014

Happy Anniversary

Good morning everyone

Another Anniversary card for you today -
I began by covering a 6 inch square card blank with a paper from First Edition's J'adore paper pad. I then cut Tonic's Affections square base using another paper from the pad (the outer 2 dies only) and attached it to the card with foam pads. Then I cut the next 2 dies in the set and another paper from the pad and attached them to the centre of the card with foam pads. Next I cut the outer 2 dies in the Tonic's affections all my love set and attached that to the card with foam pads.
I then heat embossed the sentiment and cut that out with a heart die, inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink and attached to the card with foam pads.
To finish I made 3 flowers using Tonic's petal pairs punches and scraps of the papers. I added a pearl to the centre of each flower.
Many thanks for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment