Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas inspiration

Hello everyone

I have been struggling for a while with my card making and Mr Mojo packed his bags some weeks ago now so I  hit the internet in search of inspriation. A short while later and a credit card glowing red with over use here is the inspiration I bought -
Well it worked. Look at the mess I've created - 
Yes I always craft in a very small space - huge desk, loads of stuff!!
And it definitely worked because here is a card I made -
I began by covering a 6 inch square card blank with a paper from Docrafts Forever friends kraft notes design stax. I then cut a Tonic Just a note square from another of the papers and attached it to the card base.
The image is from LOTV's furry Christmas art pad which I cut out with a Tonic layering square. I matted it onto a larger Tonic layering square and attached it to the card base with foam pads.
I cut a Spellbinder's poinsettia from one of the papers and two pieces of ivy using a Marianne die. I added a gem (from the Hobby House) to the centre of the poinsettia and then attached the whole thing to the card base.
I stamped a sentiments from LOTV's Christmas wishes stamp set, cut out with a Tonic layering square (set as a diamond) and added glitter to the outer edge. I attached it to the card as shown.
Yeah finished!! Inspiration drought over - hooray!!!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 288 - Animal magic

Thank you so much for stopping by to read my blog.

Lesley

1 comment: