Monday 15 December 2014

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow......

Hello everyone

Well it is the start of a very busy last week at work and a frantic one at home while I try to finish off all my Christmas cards - 
I began by covering a 6 inch square card blank with a paper from Bobunny's Elf Magic paper pad. I then embossed a piece of white centura pearl with an Embossalicious embossing folder and wrapped a piece of ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl) down the centre of the card. 
The image is from LOTV's Furry Christmas art pad which I cut out with a Spellbinder's matting basics A. I inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink, added lots of glitter and matted it onto a piece of red spotty paper from the pad. I attached it to the card with foam pads.
I tied a snowflake charm (from my stash - maybe from the Ribbon Girl) with a piece of bakers twine and attached it to the ribbon with Pinflair. I then tied a knot in another piece of ribbon and attached it to the ribbon to cover up the messy ends of the bakers twine.
To finish I added a sentiment from LOTV's Christmas wishes stamp set.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - lovely Lili challenge - anything goes

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment