Saturday 27 December 2014

Top 5 Christmas cards of 2014

Hello everyone

I hope you all had a good Christmas and are not suffering too much with over indulgence. I have a lovely time with my family and have eaten far too much and the house is still groaning with food. Oh well back to the diet in January.
Debby over at My Scrapjourney would like to see your favourite top 5 Christmas cards. These must be made by you and in 2014 so here are my top 5.
One from LOTV
And of course a Penny Black one - 
And another one - 
Must include Tilda too - 
And finally -
These are my favourites. Why not take a look at your 2014 Christmas projects and join in with the fun at

Now I am off to strip the turkey. Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful selection of Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection of cards, all so gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete