Saturday 28 March 2015

21st celebrations

Hello and a very happy Saturday to you all

Tonight my hubby and I are off to help celebrate a friend's 21st birthday. Here is the card I made for the birthday girl - 
Purple is her favourite colour so I used that as my starting point.
Keeping with the trial layout here are the ingredients I used for the card - 
  •  Core'dinations card, hammered card and rainbow mirriboard
  • Scruffy Little Cat Chanel stamp set (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Spellbinder's garden lattice embossing folder
  • Spectrum Noir pens and pencils
  • Tattered Lace champagne bottle and glass dies
  • Spellbinder's Matting basics A dies and sentiments 2
  • Number peeloff
  • silver gems
A close up of the embossing
The Tattered Lace dies

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my kinda girl Lesley (except that wafer thin waistline), sure your friend will love it.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete