Saturday 18 April 2015

Anniversary dance

Good Morning Folks

Well this is the last weekend of my Easter break and it's back to work on Monday. I am hoping the sun will shine again this weekend so I can finish my front garden - just the grass to cut now.
Today's card is one I made for my friend's wedding anniversary -
It features a lovely stamp called Tango from LOTV and I am ashamed to say it has never been stamped, hanging my head in shame!!
Ingredients
  • Tango (ST543) stamp from LOTV
  • Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - IG1, IG2, IG4, IG7, IG10, GT1, GT2, IB1, EB5, EB8, GB10, BGR2, BGR3, BGR4, BGR5, FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1, TN2, 055, 099, 119 and 089
  • Beach Bliss paper pad from LOTV
  • Tonic's square base affections die set and all my love affections insert die
  • Spellbinder's Pretty Petals B
  • sentiment stamp from my stash 
  • buttons from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the Spectrum Noir facebook challenge - add a die cut.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Had to pop over and take a peek a this beauty Lesly, still not got properly back into blog visiting but slowly does it I guess.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just got this stamp and not had chance to make anything with it yet. Love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete