Thursday 16 April 2015

Hello


Hello folks

Today's card features another image from Penny Black's Missing you stamp set which I have coloured with my Spectrum Aqua pens. I am really enjoying working with this pens but I still need more practice. I have treated myself to some new paintbrushes as my old ones kept leaving bristles everywhere. I must admit I was rather surprised at the choice of paintbrushes that are available and spent a long time working out which would be best for me much to the disgust of my youngest son.
The challenge at Fantasy Stampers is clean and simple and here is my card for the challenge - 
I had to resist adding anything more to the card as I finished it, I would have preferred to add a butterfly or a flower or two but I stopped myself. Clean and simple is not really my favourite way to craft.
Ingredients - 
  • Missing you stamp set from Penny Black
  • Spectrum Aquas - kingfisher, marine, sea green, jasmine, bud green, boulder, fawn, amber, orchid, desert, topaz and blossom
  • blue papers from my stash
  • Spellbinder's circle nestie and scalloped circle nestie
  • Tattered Lace butterflies embossing folder

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley




3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image and how you have mounted the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy stampers this time. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Lesley - I love the fantasy colours you chose for your stamped image. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Andrea - your colouring is so lovely - I think you're doing well with those aquamarkers hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete