Sunday 10 May 2015

MDF heart

Hello everyone and a very happy Sunday to you all

Well I have finally finished my college course, all assignments have been handed in and I have been told I that have passed - yipee!!! What a relief is all I can say. I will think twice before embarking on any other courses. Having a full time job and a family makes studying very difficult indeed not to mention stressful. So now I have a liitle more time to craft - yipee!!
I saw a similar heart hanger on Hope and Chances blog and I decided to have a go and here is the result -
Ingredients - 
  • MDF heart from Hope and Chances Creativity
  • white gesso
  • Spellbinder's create a sunflower die
  • Tonic's affections heart die set
  • Fan die (this was a free gift with my Grand Calibur, sorry I have no other details)
  • First Editions Botanical notes paper pad
  • Love story script stamp from Hope and Chances Creativity
  • yellow ribbon from my stash
  • heart charm from the Ribbon Girl
I made the sunflower as per the instructions and put a foam pad in between each layer of the flower.
I painted the base of the heart with the white Gesso and then stamped the script onto the heart. I used momento ink to stamp with, it came out a little patchy but I was happy with the results.
Thank you for stopping by

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. A lovely creation for the start of the week Lesley, hope yours is a good one. And well done on passing your course.

    B x

    ReplyDelete