Two posts in one day - you lucky people. Every once in a while two design team makes have to be published on the same day and today is one of those days.
As it is Friday there is a new challenge at Winter Wonderland and this week the snowflakes team would like to see your projects with a hint of gold or silver. I decided to use purple and gold. -
- LOTV stamp called Holy Light (ST439)
- Spectrum Noir pencils - skin - 004, 005,089 and 009, hair - 084, 107 and 087, dress - 080 and 082, wings - 006, 016 and 019, candle - 113, 108, 013 and 017, crown - 028, 046, 059, 057 and 060, snow - 112 , sky - 065
- gold mirriboard and purple paper from my stash
- Tonic doily border punch
- Spellbinder's stately circles, circles and poinsettia die
- ribbon and gems from my stash
Holy light stamp from LOTV coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.
Spellbinder's poinsettia flower die
This week we are sponsored by by MR designs
and prize for the lucky winner is a fabulous 20 euros voucher.
So why not get ahead for Christmas and enter this week's challenge at Winter Wonderland.
Thank you for stopping by