Friday 26 June 2015

A little bit floral

Hello folks

My laptop lives............ Hooray!!!!!!!

And now there will be a deluge of posts.

A few weeks ago I made some more cards for the Spectrum Noir TV design team using some of Sheena's stamps from the A little bit sketchy range and A little bit floral range.There were made for some shows in Germany.
This card uses A little bit floral - Iris -  
I coloured the image with the following Spectrum Aquas - 
  • purple. sunflower and bud green
By using a little or a lot of water I was able to get the shading of each colour.
As the images are so beautiful I kept the card clean and simple. The other ingredients I used were - 
  • centura pearl (to make the card base)
  • purple core'dinations and white hammered card
  • swirls embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Die'sire decorative frames 4
  •  sentiment (free with the Inspirations magazine)


Thank you so much for stopping by today

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment