Friday 3 July 2015

All that Glitters

Hello folks

It's Friday
Hooray!! So that means a new challenge at Winter Wonderland. 
This week the Snowflakes would love to see all your projects with the theme All That Glitters. This is my card for the challenge - 
As you can see it is another shutter card (I am definitely going to get my money's worth from this die - have you seen the latest Tattered Lace essential dies? More of that later) and I have used a lovely digi stamp called Three Little Christmas Girls from our sponsor this week - 
All dressed up
I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9 and CR2
  • hair - TN7, TN8 and EB8
  • clothes - DR1, DR5, DR5, GB3, GB4 and GB5
  • sky - IB1
  • ground - IG2
I added lots of glitter to the image - well the challenge is "all that glitters"!!
The other ingredients used were - 
  • gold and white centura pearl
  • Spellbinder's Holiday Magic embossing folder
  • Tattered Lace shutter card die, Merry Christmas die and bow die
  • Spellbinder's lacy oval die and poinsettia die
  • gems from my stash

This week's lucky winner will recieve 2 digi stamps of their choice so why not join in the challenge this week. We really enjoy visiting your blogs and looking at your crafty creations.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. What a luxuriously elegant card you have created, Lesley. I absolutely love it!!

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x
    P.S. I adore your little 'Fist Bump?' kitten too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a luxuriously elegant card you have created, Lesley. I absolutely love it!!

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x
    P.S. I adore your little 'Fist Bump?' kitten too

    ReplyDelete