Thursday 30 July 2015

Butterfly wishes

Good morning everyone

I was feeling very fed up and bored last night (half the family were out enjoying themselves including my hubby) and started to rummage in my crafty stash. I cam across a lovely kit from Hunkydory - no idea what it is called or where I got it from but I spent a lovely evening (and ended up working into the wee small hours) crafting with it. I ended up with a bumper stash of lovely cards and notelets. This is one of the cards - 
Ingredients - 

  • Hunkydory topper, sentiment and backing paper
  • ribbon from the Hobby House
  • gems from my stash



I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Week 321 - Add a butterfly.html

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment