Monday 13 July 2015

Doncaster goodies

Hello folks

Firstly sorry for my prolonged absence. All technical difficulties have now been resolved by buying a new laptop but there may still be some operator errors. Windows 8 is definitely putting a spanner in the works constantly telling me there is a problem with my blogger page when there quite clearly isn't. But in the name of modern technology I will preserve. I am also getting used to a new editing programme for my photos so the photo quality is a bit ropey too. I don't know, it's just excuse after excuse.

On Saturday I made my yearly pilgrimage to Doncaster in search of a lot of inspiration and a little retail therapy. I managed to spend far too much money but I felt justified after overhearing a conversation at the Tattered Lace stand between two ladies of advancing years. One said "I'm not sure, it's rather a lot of money." and her friend replied "Oh it's only money! You deserve it". "True" said the first lady and off she went to the till. And I agreed too and also trotted of to the till.
 
This is a card I made using some of my purchases -
Ingredients -
  • white centura pearl and pink pearlised paper
  • Delicate daisy die set and Petunia Trellis base die set from Tonic
  • Die'sire Happy Birthday die
  • pearls from my stash
A close up of the front panel
The inside of the card
The sentiment
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my ramblings.
 
Lesley
 


No comments:

Post a Comment