Saturday 18 July 2015

English charm

Good morning and a very happy Saturday to you all.

Today is the first day of my 6 week summer holiday and I am going to be spending a lot of time in my craft room which I have neglected for such a long time. I am desperate to have a good play with all my goodies I bought at Summer Crafting and I also need to begin the Christmas card marathon.

Today's card is one I made for a work colleague who is off to pastures new - 
Ingredients - 
  • Tattered Lace stepper card die (a recent purchase at Summer Crafting)
  • white centura pearl
  • English charm taster pack from LOTV
  • Promises patterned and plain paper pads from LOTV
  • vintage seam binding from my stash
  • pearls from my stash
 These packs from LOTV are great value for money and make making a quick card simple.
A side view. Apologies for the background. End of term presents!!
Another fancy bow made with my bow maker.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - everything goes with an image.html

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment