Hello folks and welcome to my new followers,
Today is a Bank holiday in England which I will be spending the day getting ready for work tomorrow. Where did those 6 weeks go? I think I must be getting old. 6 weeks used to be a lifetime when I was younger but now it disappears in no time at all. Looking back I do think I spent a lot of time in my craft room due to the dodgy weather, watch it be fantastic in September!!
Today's card is one I made for a friend of my son.
It is a fairly simple card featuring a stamp from a company called Visible Image. The stamp is called Women Inkognito which I stamped and heat embossed.
The other ingredients used were -
- Persian seam aurora embossing powder from Cosmic Shimmer
- white hammer card
- blue core'dinations
- Spring embossing folder from Tattered Lace
- tumbled glass distress ink
- Spellbinder's ovals nestie and Grand decorative ovals die sets
- ribbon from my stash
- dazzler from the Hobby House