Saturday 1 August 2015

Chanel

Good morning folks

Today sees Fiona Clayton launching a Spectrum Aqua weekender this morning at 9 o'clock. This is one of the samples I made for the shows.  I love working with the Scruffy Little Cat stamps so I got cracking straight away. 
I made the card base using matt black card (from Crafter's Companion) and my Ultimate pro. I then cut the outer edges with Die'sire Edge'ables Renaissance die and rubbed the die cut with gold gilding wax.
The image is Chanel which I stamped onto watercolour card with Stazon ink and coloured with my Spectrum Aqua pens - 
  • hair - terracotta and chestnut
  • skin - peach
  • lips - crimson
  • eyes - teal and black
  • dress - black
  • perfume bottle - black, slate, gold, purple, boulder and charcoal
  • necklace - jasmine
  • ground - slate
  • sky - aquamarine
The other ingredients used were - 

  • matt black card from Crafter's Companion
  • Die'sire Edge'ables Renaissance die
  • glitter
  • gold gilding wax
  • Sheena's Perfect Partners poppy die
  • SLC embossing folder
  • gold gems from my stash
  • black satin ribbon from the Ribbon Girls
The edges cut with Renaissance die and gold gilding wax
Sheena's poppy die cut from matt black card and rubbed with gilding wax.

The Scruffy Little Cat stamps can be found here and are great coloured with any medium.

You can see Fiona's shows today at 9am, 12pm and 5pm on Create and Craft.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley, this is a lovely card and coloured in beautifully!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete