Monday 10 August 2015

Butterfly dreams

Happy Monday folks

Well the holiday washing is now complete, just the ironing marathon to start. I did get a little distracted in my craftroom yesterday (will show you more of that soon) so the ironing has had to wait but today is the day to roll up my sleeves and get it done.

Before I start though I thought I would share another Hunkydory make with you today - 
Ingredients -

  • white centura pearl to make the card base
  • Die'sire Edge'ables butterfly dreams
  • silver gems from my stash
  • topper, ribbon, backing paper and sentiment from Hunkydory kit
  • silver mirriboard
Decoupaged topper
Sentiment from the kit

Well the ironing board is calling and I can't put it off any longer. Thank you for stopping by

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Pretty card and love the butterflies. Hate ironing!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete