Friday 7 August 2015

Lost in Music

Good morning folks

Today is a very special day in our house as it is my daughter's birthday and here is the card I made for her.
I made a shutter card with my Tattered Lace die and some white centura pearl and stamped and coloured Dollhouse Groovin' with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1 and 089
  • eyeshadow - TN2, TN3 and 091
  • lips - CR6
  • clothes - CR6, CR7, 023, BGR1, BGR2, 117, GT1, GT3 and 063
  • hair - GT1, GT3, 063, GB8, GB10, 097 and EB5
  • headphones - CR6, CR7, 023 and GT3
  • stars - CR6, CR7, 023, GT1, GT3 and 063
  • ground - BG1
  • sky - IB1
The other ingredients used were - 
  • First Edition Boho chic paper pad
  • Tattered Lace lacy flower border
  • Tattered Lace Happy Birthday with embellishments
  • Spellbinder's grand decorative ovals
  • lots of pearls from my stash
I cut the sentiment twice and added the darker one as a shadow.
The lazy flower border

Apologies for the brief post. We are on holiday at the moment, hopefully enjoying some sun!!


Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card and I am sure she loved it. Have a lovely holiday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete