Monday 17 August 2015

Play time

Good afternoon everyone

Last week my parents in law came for a visit and as my mother in law is a crafter too we had a trip out to Preston to visit Inspirations (Card craft plus) and I treated myself to a few Christmas goodies - 
I have seen Sheena using her embossing folders with black card and Pebeo gilding wax so I decided to have a go and here is the card I made with the finished embossed piece - 
Ingredients - 

  • matt black card from Crafter's Companion
  • gold centura pearl
  • Sheena's holly embossing folder
  • Pebeo gold gilding wax
  • Die'sire ivy and poinsettia die sets
  • Tattered Lace Merry Christmas sentiment die
A Tattered Lace sentiment. You can just see the embossing in the background.
The poinsettia.

A very simple Christmas. I think I'll try a silver and white combination next.


Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card and love the beautiful flower especially. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lesley very elegant.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete