Wednesday 19 August 2015

Winter Cheer

Hello everyone

Another festive card today made using the new range from Crafter's Companion called Romany Christmas. This range will be launched on Create and Craft TV today as a one day wonder. Join Fiona at 4pm for the show.
This is the third stamp set and is called Winter Cheer. I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • snowman and snow - IG1 and IG2
  • hat, scarf and bottons - BT5, BT7, BT9 and blender
  • nose - OR1 and GB5
  • arms - EB5 and EB8
  • sky - BT1

All these pens I have used are from the core set of 72 Spectrum Noir pens.

I stamped the image 3 times and then decoupaged the snowman to give some dimension to my card.
The other ingredients used were - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • papers from the CD
  • white glitter card
  • sentiment from the stamp set
  • Die'sire snowflake and essentials scalloped rectangles
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • Tattered Lace stepper card die
  • pearls from my stash

The sentiment.
I hope you enjoy Fiona's shows at 4 pm and 7pm today on Create and Craft.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment: