Monday 14 September 2015

Anniversary wishes

Good morning folks

Last weekend was my parents Wedding Anniversary. They have been married for 51 years and this is the card I made for them.
Ingredients -
  • white and lilac centura pearl
  • Die'sire create a card square accordion die
  • Die'sire ivy square overlay
  • Spellbinder's anemone die set
  • Happy Anniversary stamp (had it for years from Hobbycraft when I first started stamping)
  • pearls from the Hobby House

Thank you so much for stopping by today

Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Glorious colours and such a lovely design Lesley.

    Hope you have a good week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a special liking for accordion cards and yours is Especially gorgeous ...love the colors and the beautiful embossed lacy borders
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a fantastic card I love the colours and the shape. I bet your parents loved it I hope they had a great anniversary. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and I bet they loved it! Gorgeous colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very good sms! The same is for us guys, too.I am enjoying it because of these so romantic. Actually, I am also looking for Anniversary wishes. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete