Thursday 10 September 2015

Festive fairies

Good morning

Another Design Team sample made for Sheena's German shows. This one features Festive fairy stamp set and Little fairy die  - 
I stamped the fairies onto Neenah white card and coloured them with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 
  • hair - GB8, GB10, EB5 and 104
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9 and 089
  • wings and clothes - IG1, IG2, IG3, 117, GT1, GT2, GT3 and 052
  • holly - DG3
The other ingredients used were - 
  • white and silver centura pearl
  • white glitter card
  • teal core'dinations
  • Sheena's ivy frame embossing folder
  • Pebeo silver gilding wax
  • pearl diamond spray and sparkle (for the fairy wings)
  • Woodware snowflake punch
I stamped and cut the front and back images of the fairies and stuck them together so it looked as if they were hanging over the edge of the card.
I embossed the core'dinations, sanded it back and then rubbed a little gilding wax over the embossed areas.

Thank you so much for stopping by

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing Sheena launch this fairy, she is such a grown up one, I was tempted but sat on my hands for a change. Your card using her is lovely Lesley as are all the little touches like the embossing and gilding wax.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card design with the fairies, very clever. Beautiful colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete