Wednesday 14 October 2015

Good enough to eat??

Hello folks

Today's card is another one which I completed as part of my guest designer slot at Hope and Chances
Elliott wanted me to use Victorian sign post die and I thought it would work beautifully with Spellbinder's gingerbread house die.
Ingredients - 
  • Spellbinder's Victorian sign post, Gingerbread house and Icicles dies
  • white centura pearl, kraft card and blue core'dinations
  • Spectrum Noir pens - DR1, EB3, CT4 and TN9
  • Crafter's Companion snowflake embossing folder
  • Pebeo silver gilding wax
  • Hunkydory silver glitter

I cut the gingerbread house twice from centura pearl and kraft card. I inked through the die on the kraft card with Versamark, sprinkled with white embossing powder and heated. I cut the outer shape from centura pearl and embossed with the detailed die. I then coloured the areas of the house with Spectrum Noirs before adding the kraft card to the top.
I cut the sign post from kraft card and added some glitter to the lantern part of the die. I embossed a piece of blue core'dinations with a snowflake embossing folder, sanded it back and then rubbed silver gilding wax over the snowflakes.
The Gingerbread house and Victorian sign post dies can be found here.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. See you soon

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. What a super gingerbread house Lesley, it's looks almost read with all the detail and along with the lamppost and icicles makes a lovely winery scene.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Lesley fabulous detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I Love all the details. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete