Wednesday 14 October 2015

Prince Charming

Hello folks

Today sees the Crafter's Companion launch of some brand new CDs and stamp sets featuring the artwork of Christine Haworth. This is another of my cards made for the launch -
This stamp set is called Prince Charming which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • hair - GB8, GB10, EB5
  • skin - FS2, FS3 and TN2
  • clothes - JG1, JG2, JG3, EB1, EB2, IG1, IG2, IG3, CT3, GB3 and GB4
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - IB1

The other ingredients I have used are - 
  • matt black card
  • gold centura pearl
  • backing paper from the CD
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • black ribbon from my stash
  • Easy Crystal gems
The stopper and the sentiments are from the stamp set

You can see Fiona Clayton present the One Day Wonder at 1pm, 4pm and 7pm today on Create and Craft TV.
Thank you for stopping by today.

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Great image and love the card design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over after seeing your card on Elliott's blog Loved what you made for his blog Today's card is lovely too Ashame I don't know any Prince Charmings

    ReplyDelete