Sunday 25 October 2015

Sparkle, sparkle and more sparkle

Hello

Yes it is a second post from me. I know I am spoiling you but I just wanted to let you about the new pens from Spectrum Noir which are launching tomorrow at 8 am on Create and Craft. They are the most gorgeous Sparkle pens. Here is one of the cards I made for the launch - 
I hope you can see the sparkle, these cards were particularly difficult to photograph and do the pens justice. The stamp is from a new stamp set especially designed for the launch called Forest Friends (from Crafter's Companion). I stamped the image onto Neenah desert storm card with Versafine ink and coloured it with the following pens - 

  • moonstone, olive jade, pink champagne, smoked quartz and crystal clear.

The other ingredients used were - 

  • Kraft card
  • green and brown core'dinations
  • Die'sire essentials squares
  • Die'sire Nouveau stamping frame
  • Sheena's tumbling leaves embossing folder
  • Pebeo gold gilding wax

I made the background by scribbling smoked quartz, pink champagne and olive jade onto my glass craft mat, spritzed with water and then pressed a piece of Neenah desert storm into the ink. I then dried it with my heat gun and embossed it with Sheena's tumbling leaves embossing folder.

I do hope you are able to catch one of the shows tomorrow and see the exciting demos that Leann has planned.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are gorgeous, I will try to watch the shows, Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and a pretty card. Love the sparkle. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete