Tuesday 27 October 2015

Spread your wings

Morning everyone

This is another of my design team cards for the launch of the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I do hope you were able to get a set. They sold out so quickly. NEWS FLASH - they have some left. Leann is on Create and Craft at 9 am this morning.
This is another new stamp set from Crafter's Companion called Flights of Fantasy which I stamped onto Neenah card. To colour the stamps I scribbled each colour onto my glass mat and applied it to the images with a damp brush. For added sparkle I went over the images (once dry) with the Crystal Clear pen. The colours used were - 
  • rose quartz, pink champagne, aquamarine and moonstone
The other ingredients used were - 
  • peach core'dinations
  • Butterfly lullaby stamp set - just for you (from Sara's signature collection)
  • watercolour card
  • tumbled glass distress ink
To make the background I scribbled rose quartz, pink champagne, aquamarine and moonstone onto my glass craft mat, spritzed it with water and then blotted up the colour with watercolour card. I dried it with my heat gun and then using the small butterflies from the Just for you stamp set, applying the Sparkle pens directly to the stamps and stamping randomly over the background.
Thank you for stopping by today

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Lesley, love the butterflies and all the sparkle.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the butterflies and the the sparkle. Have a great evening. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and the butterflies are stunning. Love the CAS design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete