Sunday 1 November 2015

All of a flutter

Hello and a very happy Sunday to you all

Today is the last day of my half term break. All the DIY is complete for now, as usual this has had a knock on effect on other parts of the house but that will have to wait now until after Christmas. My poor hubby is exhausted and is off to work tomorrow for a rest!

Today I am sharing another card made for the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen launch. I made loads so I will be sharing for a little while longer.
The stamp set is called Flutterby from Crafter's Companion which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with the following pens - 
  • moonlight, starry sky and blue topaz
The other ingredients used were - 
  • blue and white centura pearl
  • Die'sire heart doilies and essentials hearts dies
  • butterfly corner embossing folder from Sara's Signature range


Thank you so much for stopping by today

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Lesley, love the butterflies and pretty embossed background
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the butterflies and colours. Hugs, Carol S.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Lesley.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete