Saturday 26 December 2015

Last Christmas card

Hello everyone

Happy Boxing Day to you all. I hope you all had a good day yesterday and that Santa was very kind to you all. He bought me a Big Score from Crafter's Companion so I am champing at the bit to give it a try. It comes with an instructional video so I need a few hours to watch and then play with this new toy.
Today I thought I would share my last Christmas card of the year (made on Christmas Eve, crafting by the seat of my pants as usual). 
This card was for my hubby and uses LOTV's Happy Kisses stamp which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 

  • girl's hair - GB8, GB10, EB5 and 104
  • girl's skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1 and 089
  • girl's clothes - DR1, DR5, DR6, 033, IG1, IG2, JG1, JG2, JG4 and 054
  • boy's hair - IG1, IG4, IG6 and 119
  • boy's skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1 and 089
  • boy's clothes - EB1, EB2, EB3, EB4, EB5, EB6, EB7, EB8, DR1, JG1, 104, 033, 107 and 054
  • sky - IB1
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • mistletoe - JG1, JG2, JG4 and 054

The other ingredients were - 

  • Holiday Trimmings paper pad from Penny Black
  • Tonic layering circles die set
  • Marianne ivy die
  • Spellbinder's Grand Decorative circles, poinsettia and Stately circles die sets
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • LOTV Christmas wishes sentiments
  • dazzler from the Hobby House

The stopper and poinsettia

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes with a stamp (3rd entry)

Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and design Lesley.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More, Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you joining us again in 2016.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah so sweet and i love circle easel cards and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete