Monday 1 February 2016

A Country Life - Thatched Cottage

Hello folks

Monday again and the 1st of Febuary - wow where did January go? Not that I am complaining, I find the first 2 months of the year difficult, too dark and gloomy for my liking. Roll on March I say although I do have a couple of daffodils flowering in the garden at the moment.
So thinking of the summer I thought I would share another of my design team cards for the A Country Life launch yesterday.
I stamped the image onto watercolour card and then coloured it with my Spectrum Aqua pens - 
  • chestnut, fawn, gold, evergreen, moss, sepia, black, charcoal and aquamarine

The other ingredients used were - 
  • matt black card (for the card base and matting and layering) and honey core'dinations
  • Die'sire essentials ovals
  • black seam binding from my stash
A sentiemnt from the stamp set.
A simple card that reminds me of long summer days and trips to the countryside.

Fiona is back on our screens today -

Thank you for stopping by today.

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same with these couple of months Lesley, give me a sunny country for the winter any time. Your lovely scene does indeed remind us of sunnier days.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lesley lovely image and stunning colouring.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete